Flash Android Device using PhoenixUSBPro
Flash Android Device using PhoenixUSBPro. We show about to Flash (.IMG) Stock Firmware by using Phoenix USB Pro for Android Devices.
Flash Android Device using Phoenix USB Pro
Important note: Your Android Device might be charged up to 20/30% to perform Flashing Process. You must keep a backup your Personal data neither you will lose important data.
- You need Android USB driver and Preloader Driver on your windows PC to Flashing Process. If the drivers are not there then you have to Downloadand install it. If there already exist then will never have to do. PhoenixUSBPro Tool must be Downloaded and extracted with winrar or 7zip your windows PC. After that you will be able to see following files on screen. In this file you have to open exe only.
- When the phonixeUSBPro.exe is Run then click on the Key firmntb from the top and select the ky file that comes to Phonixe Pro.
- After connecting Phonixe key successfully press on Image firmntb inside the key firmntb beside that a dialog box will be seen.
- Now select the (.img Firmware) for your android device and press on open firmntb.
- Now, click on Start firmntb.
- Then you will be see a big Green tick mark the left which means everything is ready to flash firmware. Now, hold Volume down Key and connect your Android device to computer by using USB cable. Now, while holding the Volume Key, Tap on the power firmntb 3 times that release the volume down key. When Phoenix Pro will detect your device then the flashing process will start automatically. A Finishing message will appear when the process is completed,
- A Green sign will be seen which indicate about loading of flash firmware has been ready. Now, hold Volume down Key and connect your Android device to computer by using USB cable.